SF

Monday, July 27, 2015

KAWAII CLUB

KAWAII CLUB
 ANIMEXLIFESTYLE CROSSOVER
JULY 2015
A Pair of Harajuku Knee High Socks
I could wear these socks, but only during the cold weather.
A Pair of Cherry Hairclips
I like these hairclips, but they won't stay on my long straight hair.  
No Face Brooch Clip from the Studio Ghibli Film 'Spirited Away'
A Pair of Silhouette Sailor Moon Dangle Earrings
A Pink Love Heart Faux Leather Choker Necklace
I could wear this choker, but it didn't fit around my neck.
Attack on Titan Anime, Folding Fan
This fan would be great for the hot summer months.

KAWAII CLUB is the UK's First & Original subscription service- Japanese & Asian Pop-Culture delivered every month to your door or mailbox!  Each Kawaii Club box is filled with 5 to 6 handpicked kawaii items and cost £19.99 per a month (converted from British Pounds to USD is $31.02) plus shipping.  The Kawaii Club is also part of the Online retail company 'Keep it Secret'.


Disclosure:  This Kawaii Club box was sent to me for free and review purposes.  All my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment