SF

Thursday, November 12, 2015

GRACE & STELLA CO. PEDICURE MASK

GRACE & STELLA CO. PEDICURE MASK

There are areas on my feet, especially my heels and around my toes, that are cracked and dry most of the time.  I tried exfoliating it with natural scrubs and tools.  It just never seem effective until now. 

front of the package
back of the package





First, I put on the pedicure mask, which are 2 white booties with the infused formula and I wait for about an hour or more for the unique formula of 17 types of natural extracts to exfoliate my feet.  I can feel the formula tingling my feet. Then I take off the booties and wash my feet with soap.  For the next 4 to 5 days, I saw my feet peeling and they ended up looking more smoother and cleaner.  I have pictures of my feet before the feet peeling, but it can be too gross for your liking.  If you want to see before and after pictures, please visit the website.




GRACE & STELLA CO. is a pedicure mask subscription, but you can purchase it individually for $24.95.  Right now, try the subscription for $9.95 (limited time Free Shipping).  The regular price was $27.95 and $9.95 is 65% off the regular price.



Disclosure:  I received this Grace & Stella Co. Pedicure Mask for free and review purposes.  All my opinions are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment